Gif of the Week | Inside Universal Forums

Gif of the Week

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 23, 2012
UK
With so many fun gifs around these days I thought would be pretty cool to share some.

I've seen some cool ones on here and I love how some members even use them in their sigs, yes even you @Mike S :wave:. You can even get creative and make your own from a batch of otherwise unused photos. With today's mobiles its easy to create a series of photos and animate them.

So go ahead, dust of your photos and get creative or upload a favourite from the web.

Ill start the ball rolling with one of me mincing it up with the girls in Carkitt Market :)

2nk2ale.gif

With so many fun gifs around these days I thought would be pretty cool to share some.

I've seen some cool ones on here and I love how some members even use them in their sigs, yes even you @Mike S :wave:. You can even get creative and make your own from a batch of otherwise unused photos. With today's mobiles its easy to create a series of photos and animate them.

So go ahead, dust of your photos and get creative or upload a favourite from the web.

Ill start the ball rolling with one of me mincing it up with the girls in Carkitt Market :)

2nk2ale.gif

You are proud of that. That's the second time you've posted it....Heh, you should have a GIF of that crazy chef on TV that throws stuff around and yells at the food show contestant chefs. That would be so cool. :shades: :lol: