Giving Rep results in database error | Inside Universal Forums

Giving Rep results in database error

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Clive

Staff
May 26, 2010
Just so you're aware - for the past few weeks, any time I've attempted to give Reputation I've gotten a browser message that says "Database error." I'm assuming the reputation doesn't go through. I'm using the latest version of Chrome, for what it's worth, default theme.

I have been receiving the same error message, as well. FWIW, I have still been able to receive rep so I'm assuming that the error message is just a fluke for the entire forum.

BriMan has been made aware of the rep issues in this thread:
http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?352-Reputation/page2

It would require turning off the forum for a little while, and with all the excitement lately he's held off shutting it down.

Thanks - I'd say I hope there's a chance to briefly do the maintenance soon, but that would mean a dearth of new information to discuss... and that's not something I really want. I'd also suggest doing it absurdly late (3 AM late), but I often find myself surfing this site around that time, so better hold my tongue. :lol: