Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Grad Bash/Gradventure returns Spring 2022

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Universal Orlando Resort has announced their Grad Bash and Gradventure events will return next Spring 2022.+

Universal Orlando Resort has announced their Grad Bash and Gradventure events will return next Spring 2022.+

On the one hand, yay for a signpost to normality, but on the other, did it have to be THIS signpost? Get off my lawn.

Lol, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens are doing one THIS YEAR with mask enforcement supposedly. I’m sure all the kids are going to listen to that :rolleyes:
Especially at Busch. It's my fav park but I won't be returning anytime soon until they get there crap together.

Grad Bash is great for the students, but a bummer for vacation visitors who lose their park evening hours for a couple days each week of grad season.

Grad Bash is great for the students, but a bummer for vacation visitors who lose their park evening hours for a couple days each week of grad season.
Disney brought Grad Nite back in 2017 but changed venues from MK to Typhoon Lagoon. Having graduating teens with raging hormones or bad intentions have their Grad Nite at a Water Park just sounds like a bad idea, and apparently it was or just didn't draw enough schools because I believe it only ran 2017 was the only Grad Nite they've had since 2011, which I actually attended.

I guess my point there was maybe Universal would consider VB in the future, but just seems like a bad idea. I will say that I don't get why Disney doesn't do a Grad Nite at DAK. They have the capability to run the park at nite and the park is very sparsely attended at night anyway. Sure the park wouldn't be as exciting as Universal for most teens, but it would still bring in some extra money for Disney. Also, from working Grad Bash's at Universal, teens mostly get lost and don't know what they're doing in the park anyway. Either that, or trying to find places to get high or to have sex (We actually lock the family restrooms to prevent this).

What's city walk look like nights of grad venture? I'll be there next Friday and since the park closed early am hoping I can at least enjoy city walk

What's city walk look like nights of grad venture? I'll be there next Friday and since the park closed early am hoping I can at least enjoy city walk
If it’s the same as it was back when I went in 2010, then you should be fine. We entered and exited backstage and didn’t have any access to citywalk.

If it’s the same as it was back when I went in 2010, then you should be fine. We entered and exited backstage and didn’t have any access to citywalk.
Ok cool, because if I'm correct grad bash has events in city walk? I know I've been there before when the whole upper portion is blocked off for special events so didn't want that to be the case with this