Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Grad Bash

Mar 12, 2019
Orlando
Not sure if this has been asked or if I'm posting in the right place, but me and a few friends have booked our annual trip for April and just realized it's the same weekend as grad bash. How much of a hindrance will this be on our time here? We can deal with the parks closing at 6 but we love going out to city Walk all night and have encountered it being rented out before and it kind of sucks. Does anyone know if they will have city walked sectioned off at all like they do for private events?

Not sure if this has been asked or if I'm posting in the right place, but me and a few friends have booked our annual trip for April and just realized it's the same weekend as grad bash. How much of a hindrance will this be on our time here? We can deal with the parks closing at 6 but we love going out to city Walk all night and have encountered it being rented out before and it kind of sucks. Does anyone know if they will have city walked sectioned off at all like they do for private events?
There are certain schools that pay for parties at The Groove and around the area before the event begins. It'll take them a little time to clean it up, but after that you should be good by around 7:30-8 if not earlier. And again, this is only a small section that will be closed off.

Ok that's good to hear. What about the parks, aside from closing early any other disruptions I should expect?
You'll probably notice small groups of kids coming in towards park close, but most won't show up until after park close via school buses. CityWalk will be the bigger area where there will be disruption during the transfer from daily ops to Grad Bash.