Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Grand Avenue & Muppet Courtyard

I can’t see them getting rid of Muppet Vision. The crowd during my show laughed at most of the jokes, and the only thing that’s really old about it is the people at the end. It mostly still holds up.

Plus, I asked the attendants, and they said it still regularly gets close to filling up every showing. It does however barely ever have a wait longer than the length of the current show.

I can’t see them getting rid of Muppet Vision. The crowd during my show laughed at most of the jokes, and the only thing that’s really old about it is the people at the end. It mostly still holds up.

Plus, I asked the attendants, and they said it still regularly gets close to filling up every showing. It does however barely ever have a wait longer than the length of the current show.

How dare you bump this thread so close to D23 and scare the poop out of me?! :chainsaw:

TBH I'd be more upset about losing MV3D than Country Bears.

So the new bathrooms added to Grand Ave are very, VERY small. Skip out on these for the much larger ones next to Star Tours or near Muppets if you need restrooms.

This is quite unfortunate as these restrooms are along the main path, so they will be used a lot, which makes them being so small even worse. Maybe the Woman’s side is actually adequate though, idk.

So the new bathrooms added to Grand Ave are very, VERY small. Skip out on these for the much larger ones next to Star Tours or near Muppets if you need restrooms.

This is quite unfortunate as these restrooms are along the main path, so they will be used a lot, which makes them being so small even worse. Maybe the Woman’s side is actually adequate though, idk.
It’s small. Always a line in there. The ones on the opposite side might be better. Or Gonzos Royal Flush.

Wonder what that could be for.
Possible merch install along the main walkway or something like that? I don't think Studio 1 (former Muppets store) has reopened ever since the pandemic although I haven't been to DHS in awhile.

Either way, you had to go deep into Muppet Courtyard to even get to that gift shop (and i'd argue they should demolish that building and push a spinner/carousel or something in) so a Muppets shop along Grand Ave would at least get a lot more attention. Maybe i'll go on WDWMagic for the first time in a long time. They probably have a bit more insight.

Update:
Checked over on Magic and saw no extra information regarding this. However, given where the gist of the demo/clearing is happening, it's possible this is just making the Muppets area more visible? Or this is the beginning of a bigger project that snuck up on everyone. Seems unlikely.

My money is on more permanent snack stand location. Line can long over there and backs up into pathway.
A decent amount of space to play with here for a permanent snack stand or something of that nature:
grand-avenue-construction-project-aerial-2-1920x1080.jpg