Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Universal Orlando has announced a new "Halloween Seasonal Experience Testing" for Sept 19th & 20th, where guests can enjoy Trick-R-Treating at the parks and 2 haunted houses that were originally part of the Halloween Horror Nights 30 line-up. #HHNForever

Moving this post over here, since I'm sure it'll understandably get discussed to death.

Like we've all been saying, they don't know how to market this and they don't know what to expect. They're playing it safe and marketing it as "testing this weekend" for now, but Team Members are in fact scheduled for quite a few weekends in a row at the very least. I'd keep the expectations low and in check just to be safe because you never know how this weekend will go.

Sounds neat and all, but I'm not going back to the parks just yet for HHN-lite. Hope they pull it off though for the testing weekend.

Moving this post over here, since I'm sure it'll understandably get discussed to death.

Like we've all been saying, they don't know how to market this and they don't know what to expect. They're playing it safe and marketing it as "testing this weekend" for now, but Team Members are in fact scheduled for quite a few weekends in a row at the very least. I'd keep the expectations low and in check just to be safe because you never know how this weekend will go.
Imagine if the experiment goes badly though?

"Hey guys... never mind."