Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2020 Old Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if... we're only getting one maze? Waterworld and maybe a scarezone. Okay, at that point, definitely cost needs to go way down, but I'll happily go lol just make all the rides open plz (that includes you too, Mr. Potta)

What if... we're only getting one maze? Waterworld and maybe a scarezone. Okay, at that point, definitely cost needs to go way down, but I'll happily go lol just make all the rides open plz (that includes you too, Mr. Potta)

Well, remember... we've technically had only one maze announced.
..o9apvb-b88725301z.120160624144518000ggmhalhl.10.jpg

HHN 2020: Don't Dead Open Inside

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DTH
I wouldnt bet on it, having one maze condenses a lot of the crowd of the event into one specific location, even with social distancing attempted in the queue it would be a nightmare for the cast members to enforce, one way or another if the event happens they're gonna have to try and spread people across the park.

Are there any two mazes where their lines are fairly close to each other? Only ones I can think of are the backlot.
Another thing I think will be nixed is that backlot exit where you have to hug the Mummy queue. I think it'll be shuttles or that whole walking section may be reconfigured.
And the Mummy queue in itself is pretty close to the Mummy maze location.
Dang, maybe that's why we're not seeing any construction there... that zone is a hive of human activity.

Again?! Don't get me wrong, 2016's TCM was one of the better HHN houses I've been through on either coasts - beat the hell out of Orlando's that year - but it feels too soon. I'd just imagine it'll be very similar to what they did a few years ago.

Again?! Don't get me wrong, 2016's TCM was one of the better HHN houses I've been through on either coasts - beat the hell out of Orlando's that year - but it feels too soon. I'd just imagine it'll be very similar to what they did a few years ago.

I would imagine (/hope) that they would at least finally go for one of the sequels this time around and open the door for new scenes / settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.