Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

Why won’t they open the Wizarding World? Especially with capacity so strained I would think they’d definitely want as much open as possible.

Why won’t they open the Wizarding World? Especially with capacity so strained I would think they’d definitely want as much open as possible.
Tbh depending on how they intend to get people to the curious george mazes I wouldnt be surprised if they at least had the area open, even if no attractions are operating, since if the rumors of Tram making a comeback are true, no way theyre gonna have guests crossing the street in front of them to get to those mazes.

Im under the impression Hill House isn't coming back. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong, but I don't think + I've been told it's not returning.

Last edited:
I guess people missed the part about the survey being confidential.
The should do a horror overlay for SLOP
On the topic of unrealistic overlays, when Mario Kart opens, I want a Conker takes over Mario Kart overlay for HHN.
Im under the impression Hill House isn't coming back. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's returning.
If the only option for having HoHH is black walls galore, I'm cool with it not coming.

On the topic of unrealistic overlays, when Mario Kart opens, I want a Conker takes over Mario Kart overlay for HHN

It would be cool for the entire SNW filled with scary music from Nintendo games in the 1990s and beyond for HHN. And courses like Boo, Bowser Castle, and other haunted-like courses should be the main overlays for the MK ride.

On the topic of unrealistic overlays, when Mario Kart opens, I want a Conker takes over Mario Kart overlay for HHN.

If the only option for having HoHH is black walls galore, I'm cool with it not coming.
Oh I think we all know it’ll be all black walls with boo-holes haha