Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

Just cuz they tweeted doesn’t mean an announcement is coming.

(But with Velocicoaster’s opening done on the other coast, I wouldn’t be surprised at any announcement that may pop up soon. I’ve heard rumblings about tickets going on sale in a week. So who knows?)

June 17th has been the date told to agents for HHN30 tickets, confirmed essentially at the moment, so…maybe, maybe not.

I doubt it, but I also don't think it will have anything to do with Hollywood's event.

Correction: It absolutely is. I didn't know the tweet was in reply to a Tweet from Orlando.

I'll go find the tweet at some point if someone here doesn't track it down, but Murdy all but confirmed no zones or shows are planned for this year.
Like Mother Fing Boooooo

I don't get it, the parks are doing well and sure HHN will sell out. Zero reason not to go 100% for these events which makes them millions

Like Mother Fing Boooooo

I don't get it, the parks are doing well and sure HHN will sell out. Zero reason not to go 100% for these events which makes them millions
I mean, theres probably some reason if theyre trying to be extra cautious. Kinda makes sense that so long as full on back to normal meet and greets arent a thing at the daytime park, it wouldn't make sense for zones to happen, since those would likely be even more close quarters in a lot of cases.
I also dont know the exact amount of financial effect the pandemic had on universal as a whole let alone HHN, but it could also just be as simple as them not having the money to budget towards hiring all the necessary performers.
If its true, I'll still be bummed out though, even if its understandable.

Looking at construction, I'm having a hard time imagining Parisian as Bride of Frankenstein. With all of the awesome gothic facades we've had for the UCM series, it'd definitely be weird if this one is just a giant book.

Looking at construction, I'm having a hard time imagining Parisian as Bride of Frankenstein. With all of the awesome gothic facades we've had for the UCM series, it'd definitely be weird if this one is just a giant book.
Well, it would sort of make sense for this one to break away from the mold of the other 2, since as far as we know it doesn't seem to technically be connected. Seems more like a sequel to Bride of Frankenstein than it does either of the previous Universal Monster mazes. Might wanna make it distinct to illustrate that with a different style of facade.

The only reasonable thing with the monsters and the book is Mary Shelley’s book but it’s not the cover
It might even be all hallows ‍♂️

It's worth noting that SeaWorld San Diego formally unveiled their version of Howl-O-Scream for 2021 today.. might this be a sign of Universal prepping HHN Hollywood's first announcement to counter HOS San Diego?

Could be, they do like their Thursday announcements for whatever reason. I'm gonna try not to read into it too much personally though, just in case it ends up not ammounting to much.