Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Food & Drink | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Food & Drink

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The food items have been fully explained (Sans Killer-BBQ), and Pizza Fries will be making it's West Coast debut!

1662491913092.png
1662491921520.png

Additionally: Killer BBQ

-BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich
-22' All-Beef Hot Dog
-Loaded Mac & Cheese & Loaded Nachos (Separate items)
-Acid Pie
-Specialty Cocktails

Last edited:
I asked in the Tips & Info page but it is best to reiterate here:
If someone could let me know if Three Broomsticks will be offering their full menu this year (or at least the chicken or spare ribs), that would be wonderful!

I asked in the Tips & Info page but it is best to reiterate here:
If someone could let me know if Three Broomsticks will be offering their full menu this year (or at least the chicken or spare ribs), that would be wonderful!

Have to think it should--considering Jurassic Cafe, the Springfield venues, and Potter are not properly listed on the menu page, but are highlighted on the map.

I had Pizza Fries in Orlando, and to me they were meh. I don't understand the hype.

I'll give them another try here, but I'm lowering my expectations.

But glad to see that USH is upper their food game overall! Long overdue, especially with Knott's specialty food items becoming such a feature to the event.

Between this expanded food menu, and expanded scare zones and gauntlets, it's starting to feel like a very full park experience. This should be a fun year!

I had Pizza Fries in Orlando, and to me they were meh. I don't understand the hype.

I'll give them another try here, but I'm lowering my expectations.

But glad to see that USH is upper their food game overall! Long overdue, especially with Knott's specialty food items becoming such a feature to the event.

Between this expanded food menu, and expanded scare zones and gauntlets, it's starting to feel like a very full park experience. This should be a fun year!

same, i think a long night of walking and drinking will make anything taste better. I make them much better at home.