Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 79 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for a fun speculation season. Enjoy the fog! See you in the 2024 speculation threads, but until then, some nice words from the man himself about us…

Without sounding too cheesy… thanks to Murdy and his team as well for giving us an event worth attending for the last 17 years!

Edit: oh god has it been 17 years?!

This thread was basically 100% correct this year. Every year, we are usually off by one or two. But there weren't many surprises, other than the 2 shows, and even that was talked about a bit. Well done everyone who is out there gathering info. Now start putting SCREAM into everyone's ears! Oh, and Resident Evil, while we're doing video games. Very excited to go this year for my first time with Express! See y'all in the fog!!!

This thread was basically 100% correct this year. Every year, we are usually off by one or two. But there weren't many surprises, other than the 2 shows, and even that was talked about a bit. Well done everyone who is out there gathering info. Now start putting SCREAM into everyone's ears! Oh, and Resident Evil, while we're doing video games. Very excited to go this year for my first time with Express! See y'all in the fog!!!
That was my feeling as well. For a long time people keep saying "no one knows what's going on, it's a total mystery!" and then the spec map was almost completely accurate again. :lmao:

Alright y’all it’s been a pleasure. HHN Hollywood 2023 spec has ended for the year and I want to thank you all again. Here’s to another great season of horror.

Til next time…

…see you in the fog…

P.S. This was our longest HHN spec thread for USH on the site, let’s keep that enthusiasm up for 2024!

Status
Not open for further replies.