Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should start making peace with the fact they might be able to go twice, hit 6-8 houses total (not a night, total), no shows, no alcohol, and no friend hang outs. Prepare now. Hopefully it doesn’t come to fruition but it could and would.
People better start recording houses again then for those of us who can't do all of the houses.

What would happen to FF and ROF then?

People should start making peace with the fact they might be able to go twice, hit 6-8 houses total (not a night, total), no shows, no alcohol, and no friend hang outs. Prepare now. Hopefully it doesn’t come to fruition but it could and would.
Cue *sobbing man holding gun* meme.

Wait why no alcohol?

Internal scareactor auditions have concluded and we were told this morning to expect offers 4-6 weeks from now. The time frame aligns with when rehearsals are due to start, but still allows plenty of time for a cancelation before casting us. Obviously anything can happen between now and then, but here’s to hoping I get to return to scaring y’all this year!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but would express pass holders still be able to get through most houses in a night?

That "leak" from earlier... Dead by Daylight would be amazing. Besides FNaF (because ya got the movie releasing next year or 2022 from Blumhouse), I think it's the most likely video game house or scare zone to happen anytime soon.

That "leak" from earlier... Dead by Daylight would be amazing. Besides FNaF (because ya got the movie releasing next year or 2022 from Blumhouse), I think it's the most likely video game house or scare zone to happen anytime soon.
Not to be a stickler for the rules, but this is something that should go in Wishlist. If we dont enforce the rule, then the forum will turn into last year's forum again.

The event and merch, by itself, is profitable for Orlando. Alcohol is a large percentage of its total, but it’s not the only thing that puts the event in the black.
I could be wrong but I thought I heard HHN in Hollywood was always dry? If that’s the case then I really don’t see it being a issue

So hear me out in this. Hhn still sells alcohol with really long straws that fit under your mask! That way you can drink and stay safe at the same time!

I think the idea is that if we can barely get sober people to comply with keeping masks on, what hope do we have of getting tipsy or drunk people to keep complying.
That makes sense but are they gonna quit serving alcohol at city walk cause people will just get drunk there before heading into the park more then likely

Because the second something dumb happens (and potentially has a higher chance of being separately reported considering the event may be under a microscope for even running) all the blame will be put squarely on Universal (you can debate whether it’s rightfully so or not, but either way) by the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.