The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 427 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Or I can ask and be told.

It's actually stated in our guidelines:

Users are also expected to stay on the topic of discussion in a thread. We recommend reading all up-to-date posts in a thread before replying in order to maintain the discussion of the thread.

While we understand discussions will get lost among 20 pages of new discussion, this particular discussion was taking place on just the previous couple of pages before.

So for the beetlejuice house I think it would be really fun if we see his bio-exorcist ad in person. Maybe a scare actor on the outside of the house

also let’s say we do get a couple announcements instead of a full drop. What do y’all think would be the first house announcement? I’m thinking possibly hill house since stranger things was always first or the icons house to play off of the 30th anniversary

Last edited:
They are 100% planning on this event happening as of now. I think they are hoping that this bad stretch for Florida right now means it'll blow over (meaning slow down so Orlando isn't a hot spot) anyway by the time the event starts. The worst case scenario for them, as i've said before, is to hold the event and have a massive outbreak spread through the casts to the point where houses have to shut down because they don't have enough people to staff it. That would not only be bad PR, but we're talking about human lives.
I believe this is pertinent to the discussion - but with the outbreak in Florida (where I live), has anyone gotten any feedback on how Universal has fared in respect to how effective the protocols have been since the reopening June 5th? I'm guessing with the media salivating, that if there had been contact tracing back to Universal's opening, we'd have heard all about it. But I haven't heard a peep, which leads me to believe that their safeguards have indeed been effective. Now, I realize that HHN is an entirely different animal, but the protocols will likely be very similar (employees wiping down everything, ensuring as much social distancing as possible, "virtual" queue of some sorts, masks, etc.). So I'm just curious if anyone has heard anything on how everything has gone since the June 5 opening?

Wouldn't it be a real hoot if after all this "will it or won't it happen" chatter is over, the yearly hurricane is what cancels the first night of the event? ;)
There hasn’t been any will it or will it won’t chatter. Speculation on when announcements will drop, yeah

Edit: Misread the post, my bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.