Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
James and Jason both did similar tweets. My first instinct is them toying--and this is primarily for the removal of FFL related signage and props..but it would be interesting if this was intentional.
Well, with Bill & Ted 3 potentially being pushed back or going to VOD, it could actually serve as good synergy now whereas before it would've come too late to help the movie in any way.

I still highly doubt there's anything to this though. With the theater having to be socially distanced, it would really limit the amount of people who could see it and demand would be high. Although if i'm Universal and i'm seeing many fans are skeptical about coming to a highly changed HHN this year, adding in Bill & Ted last minute for the purpose of getting certain people of the hump to want to come to the event wouldn't be a terrible idea.

Well, with Bill & Ted 3 potentially being pushed back or going to VOD, it could actually serve as good synergy now whereas before it would've come too late to help the movie in any way.

I still highly doubt there's anything to this though. With the theater having to be socially distanced, it would really limit the amount of people who could see it and demand would be high. Although if i'm Universal and i'm seeing many fans are skeptical about coming to a highly changed HHN this year, adding in Bill & Ted last minute for the purpose of getting certain people of the hump to want to come to the event wouldn't be a terrible idea.

The question comes, if they somehow secured Bill and Ted to return..what could they do? Would they revert to Halloween Adventure--or would they opt in a new style of the show, differing from that of the parody.

The question comes, if they somehow secured Bill and Ted to return..what could they do? Would they revert to Halloween Adventure--or would they opt in a new style of the show, differing from that of the parody.
I think 2020 has provided a lot of suckishness to base a show on where you wouldn't really offend anyone too much. No big movies have come out this year, no sports, etc, so they could really make the show whatever the hell they wanted.

I think 2020 has provided a lot of suckishness to base a show on where you wouldn't really offend anyone too much. No big movies have come out this year, no sports, etc, so they could really make the show whatever the hell they wanted.
It'd be cool to have it be them going through all of their previous shows since, ya know, 30th anniversary.

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this at all, but could we possibly see the scarezones becoming “street experience” again? Like base the park around Carey Ohio’s 30 years celebration and have characters from the past just be roaming the streets all over the park to do with social distancing and spread out characters? Just a thought since not much speculation on the zones has been talked about. Also when it comes to FFL, weren’t they running marathon of mayhem in there a couple weeks back? Could it be a “u Rest In Peace” area? While they project a show or tv spots on a screen or on the set of FFL?

But it was a huge part of hhn history and should be back for a anniversary year also it shows respect to AoV as well if it’s a sorta crossover type thing!
I can see it back for maybe an anniversary year but how they ended it in 27 was good and in my opinion it should be left like that.

Also not speculation but I thought this was really cool, I was taking a CBTat work and the video was old and must have been from 2009 bc I saw a HHN 19 Ripped from the Silver Screen poster in the background.

Just saying, Bill and Ted and RHPS were good breaks from the event. Sit down, enjoy some campy jokes, take a breather. AoV is not. It’s fun, but nerve wracking watching some of those performances. I liked having both AoV and B&T. AoV doesn’t serve the same purpose as a mid event reset.

Just saying, Bill and Ted and RHPS were good breaks from the event. Sit down, enjoy some campy jokes, take a breather. AoV is not. It’s fun, but nerve wracking watching some of those performances. I liked having both AoV and B&T. AoV doesn’t serve the same purpose as a mid event reset.

100% agreed. B&T is lighthearted fun. As amazing as AOV is, they are heavy. We need something with a comedic tone to pull you out of the event, and as you said a reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.