Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man this house is slowly becoming one of my most anticipated I used to drive by this theater all the time and it always gave me creepy vibes so I would love for the facade to look more small town then a grand beautiful theater

Attachments

• 99B89DE0-75A4-44B8-8D74-9475CA276E30.jpeg
    99B89DE0-75A4-44B8-8D74-9475CA276E30.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
cfFKISF.png

I was thinking of doing it in the king kong lot that way I can beat my chest and roar in between sets

Like @Joe said, they won’t let you in if you’re visibly drunk. I can’t even imagine what they’ll think if you’re smelling of alcohol and vomit.

Depending on your behavior, I’d think you could also run the risk of being trespassed from the property, so please be responsible.

And, @ultimateforce, HHN 30 is on until stated otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.