Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While on the topic of facades, my predictions for them:

Icons - Legendary Truth HQ
Texas Chainsaw - Burning Saywer Home
Tooth Fairy - Uhhh, idk
Brides - Frankenstein's Lab?
Anniversary - Dungeon of Terror
Pumpkin King - Twisted Tradition Church
Mannequin Theatre - Your usual theatre
Haunting of Hill House - The Hill House
Beetlejuice - The iconic house of course
Billie Eilish - Literally no clue

While on the topic of facades, my predictions for them:

Icons - Legendary Truth HQ
Texas Chainsaw - Burning Saywer Home
Tooth Fairy - Uhhh, idk
Brides - Frankenstein's Lab?
Anniversary - Dungeon of Terror
Pumpkin King - Twisted Tradition Church
Mannequin Theatre - Your usual theatre
Haunting of Hill House - The Hill House
Beetlejuice - The iconic house of course
Billie Eilish - Literally no clue
i think these are solid predictions. I doubt billie will have a facade being it’s in shrek and doesn’t really need one
Since Frankenstein blows everything up at the end of monsters last year I would guess frankensteins lab will be destroyed and maybe a smoky ruins type effect would be used

As for Texas I would love for us to enter the house as the first film is ending and seeing leatherface throw his tantrum on the outside of the house just as a nice call back to the original movie

I also love seeing the facades. BUT, I will say one of my all time favorite moments at HHN was in the soundstage for Dead Waters, and turning the corner to see the facade with the riverboat. I literally gasped, having no idea of what awaited me that first time.
Dead Waters was the first House I walked into that year and I fully agree. I could have stared at that boat all day. The House was exquisite.

If we are getting an announcement, then let the hype train commence, also, I wonder if Hollywood may just get canned, as many people on twitter are reporting the odds for HHN (Hollywood) this year are very slim, so may we only get HHN30 this year? It'll be interesting to see how the IPs are handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.