Halloween Horror Nights Swag | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights Swag

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hockeyman55

V.I.P. Member
Aug 19, 2009
Palm Beach Gardens
So I finally unpacked the last two boxes I had from our move in July and went thru all my cups and shot glasses I have collected over the years and didn't realized I had this much from Halloween Horror Nights so I figured I would put up a picture and share them all. Earliest I have is from 2002 and ranges up until last year. Ill be adding to the collection the weekend of the 26th for this years :smiley: Anyone else got some some cool stuff from past years?

8059706247_1672dd5730_b.jpg
[/url] DSC07812-Edit by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr[/IMG]

Yeah I checked also and didnt see one. I would love to get my hands on some of the stuff Universal sends out to the media like the skull from this year. Now that's swag I'd like to have :smiley:

I have a stupid amount of maps. I'm debating if I should sell some of them. The people wanting $2 for one our crazy. I'd send people 5 or 10 for that much. :lol:

I'd buy some if you have some earlier years. I had them but after moving multiple times they have vanished over the years : (

All my stuff is past 2006 with the exception of a few shirts. My maps are from 2007-2011. Don't have any of the new ones yet and I have a couple other things, media badge, lanyards, blinky cups, BK cups, Jack 3D glasses, tumbler, CFO badge and Legendary Truth letter. I really wish I would have grabbed more of those LT letters. I only have one left and I think I'd only sell it if I wanted to part with my CFO badge and make it a joint sell. If I do that it'll be at the end of the month when Unearthed is even bigger.

I'd kill for some older HHN year shirts in a size Medium. I used to buy bigger shirts when I used to go and now none of them fit me well. Anyone selling?

All my stuff is past 2006 with the exception of a few shirts. My maps are from 2007-2011. Don't have any of the new ones yet and I have a couple other things, media badge, lanyards, blinky cups, BK cups, Jack 3D glasses, tumbler, CFO badge and Legendary Truth letter. I really wish I would have grabbed more of those LT letters. I only have one left and I think I'd only sell it if I wanted to part with my CFO badge and make it a joint sell. If I do that it'll be at the end of the month when Unearthed is even bigger.

If you are looking to get rid of some of the park maps id buy some. I used to have them from every year I went but have no idea where they went. So mad at myself :bang:

Some of the 3D glasses I have. The top and bottom pair are from HHN 2007 Carnival of Carnage's Jack's Funhouse in Clown-O-Vision. The pair in the middle was from 2003 HHN 13 The Director will see you now. I dot remember th house name but think it was Funhouse of Fear. Anyone want to confirm that one?

DSC07825-Edit by Mike Sperduto, on Flickr

Funhouse of Fear in JP's Thunder Falls Terrace. Upon exiting I was interviewed on the local live news.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I still had my swag but over the years it just disappears.

Who manufactures coins like those? Interesting.

Im not sure who would make something like that. They seem to be the same as they still use for Mardi Gras so if anyone behind the scenes or on a float ever sees a box of them they can take a look and see if the manufacture put some sort of a label on the packaging.

Who manufactures coins like those? Interesting.

Im not sure who would make something like that. They seem to be the same as they still use for Mardi Gras so if anyone behind the scenes or on a float ever sees a box of them they can take a look and see if the manufacture put some sort of a label on the packaging.

They are definitely from the same manufacturer of the Mardi Gras coins. These were given out during the HHN parade years ago before the event moved to IOA, and then became too crowded to have a parade at all. To the best of my knowledge, the coins have not been made since HHN 14.

HAH I have a box of HHN stuff Ive collected over the years. I should probably go through it at some point LOL

In the closed thread someone asked about Penn & Teller house merchandise. The only place that logo appeared merchandise-wise was on the t-shirt with all the houses listed.