Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

Feb 1, 2008
Sanford, FL
From Screamscape. I'm kinda iffy on the rumored theme itself, but it could be executed well, or horribly:

This is a bit too detailed I think to be true, but the rumor going around some insider circles is that HHN 20 may be themed around the the wedding of Jack and Chance. Of course the impending nuptials will bring about a massive gathering of Icons from the past once again, each set to deliver a horrific gift to set the mood. Hmmm... I do kind of like it, but I still think it’s a bit too soon to bring back Jack again.

From Screamscape. I'm kinda iffy on the rumored theme itself, but it could be executed well, or horribly:

I agree with Lance. :lol: They need to chill with the Jack for a few more events. They should bring an icon that is completely new & original for year 20, but just make it a grand event.

Meh. That might be good I suppose, but I agree, I'm kind of sick of Jack. And is that a theme that the general public will be into and want to spend money on? Hey maybe that will make the lines and crowds smaller!

I've never been there to see Jack, But I would prefer a new Icon that would become a re-usable one for later years. A new "Classic" if you will.

If Jack comes back, I'll gouge my eyes out. :bash: The idea of a new icon would be amazing though. Anything but Jack. Anything.

Last edited:
I've never attended on a year with Jack, so personally it would be new either way I guess........ But I would have to think the event is going to pay homage to the first 20 years at least in some way.

I have never had the chance to attend an event with Jack(This year was my first HHN). I wouldn't mind have Jack appear next year, though I would feel bad for all of you who have been to all of the Jack years. The one thing I hope is not true is the wedding rumor. A wedding does not seem the least bit frightening to me, even if it is with the past icons.

A wedding just seems really weird for a horror event. It may be for an evil clown but it just seems weird. I really hope they do something with Mary again. I feel like there is still a lot left they can do with her.

I'd be all for Jack's return.

While a new icon is always entertaining for US, it's not always sucessful see Bloody Mary and The Usher. Every year we say there should be an icon show and there isn't. Why? Because they aren't interesting enough to the public. Could you imagine how bad a Bloody Mary stage show would be? :lol:

The Carnival of Carnage show was pretty entertaining and well done at 17. Jack provides entertainment and scares the HELL out of some people... not everyone isn't afraid of clowns. He's the definitive icon of HHN.. as he should be. I'd be stunned
if we don't see him in some capacity at HHN 20.

Also, I'm all for the return of Chance. :lol:

I don't care what they do. I just know I want a freaking icon show back. They have a nice big venue to put it now, so they should. Besides I know I'll be attending just like more than half of you guys will. Everyone always complains about something or another, I'm guilty as well. The fact of the matter is that I always will attend though.

Let's not forget that HHN 20 also marks 10 years since the creation of Jack. I would honestly be surprised NOT to see him at the event. Personally, I don't care either way. I have been to HHN X, XV, XVI, and XVII, all of which used Jack in some capacity, and his presence has never made me enjoy the event less.