Harmonious | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Harmonious

Tobias

Veteran Member
Feb 25, 2014
So, it looks like they've been quietly removing the signs in the park which included any references of this being a daytime fountain.

If it's truly the case they're doing away with the idea of having a daytime fountain, that's probably for the best.

belloq87

Veteran Member
Dec 7, 2009
Universal Exports
Based on what we saw of the testing, I think most of us pretty much knew the daytime fountains were going to look and sound absolutely awful, and would have compounded an already terrible set of aesthetic choices for the lagoon.

As such, I hope they're never turned on outside of showtime. Don't add further insult to injury. Let everyone see what passes for "on-stage" show quality at Epcot in 2021, and stand behind your new spectacular as being worth it.

We'll see if it is very shortly.

Reactions: shiekra38 and WAJAS

SkiBum

Veteran Member
Dec 14, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
I think that maybe Disney, in an attempt to bring yet another IP into Epcot, watched "Meet The Robinsons" and liked the Helping Hats. Thus, the Helping Hats became Harmonious.

• Haha
Reactions: Frankyg123

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
So, it looks like they've been quietly removing the signs in the park which included any references of this being a daytime fountain.

If it's truly the case they're doing away with the idea of having a daytime fountain, that's probably for the best.
Ironically shooting water at an LED screen all day is found to increase wear and tear on said LED screen

I will say, I don't mind a permanent structure sitting in the lagoon...but, I wish it was a better design or something interesting to look at