Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hart & Huntington 5 Year Party

Jul 16, 2009
30 Rock
Hart & Huntington Orlando will be holding a special autograph signing session and an after party at The Groove in celebration of their fifth year anniversary.

4pm-6pm: Autographs by Carey Hart at the shop
9pm: Party at THE Groove

Hart & Huntington Orlando is celebrating 5 years at Universal CityWalk! Join us for a party like no other on Saturday, October 13th at our Orlando tattoo shop at Universal CityWalk (6000 Universal Blvd. [HASHTAG]#745A[/HASHTAG] Orlando, FL 32819).

Carey Hart will be signing autographs from 4:00-6:00PM. Book an appointment with us for October 13th and receive a free autographed copy of Carey’s Inked book, which follows the unique stories of 42 individuals whose lives are improved, inspired, and sometimes complicated by their skin art. Spots are limited! Book now to ensure your appointment.

But why stop there? Partygoers 21 and up join us at THE Groove starting at 9:00PM for the H&H Orlando exclusive after party. See you there!

iAd6PQsL2P9nV.jpg

ibxJi6O3QlJepf.jpg

You can speak for yourself. I have quite a few tattoos and none of them are "disgusting", and neither is this parlor. Its very upscale and has a great shop area. Not to mention some really fantastic artists.

The only real gripe I've had with this place being here is that tattoos are such commitments, you know? Theme Parks are such temporary pleasures that seeing somewhere that puts something on you for life is a little weird. It'd be like having a pet store in CityWalk.

The only real gripe I've had with this place being here is that tattoos are such commitments, you know? Theme Parks are such temporary pleasures that seeing somewhere that puts something on you for life is a little weird. It'd be like having a pet store in CityWalk.

But that's not the tattoo place's problem. If someone is stupid enough to get a tattoo on a whim, that's their problem.

But it's a very unique offering for CityWalk and that's what matters. :thumbs: