Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Help! missed my First Visit date

Dec 7, 2016
Recently bought a California Neighbor Pass, but missed the First Visit Date (12-1)-- am I screwed, or can I make my first visit any date after December 1? Thanks for any clarification.....

Pass says "First Visit Valid 12/1/2016 only"

Hmm, I've heard stories about Universal making exceptions on a per-case basis. Try calling them directly to see if their policy has changed, or whether or not they can make an exception for your specific case.

They answered me from their Facebook page:

Hi Bob! When the California Neighbor pass is purchased you must choose a first visit date. This date is the start of your pass validity. You may choose to come on a different date by stopping by any ticket booth upon your arrival, however your pass will still expire 9 months from 12/1/16. I hope this helps! If you have any further questions please let us know.

Last edited by a moderator: