Help planning my day? | Inside Universal Forums

Help planning my day?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Apr 30, 2016
Hi guys!

I'm going to be attending ush on May 26th. I have the full day and I'm happy to be there from open till close - I'm from the UK so this is probably the only time I'm going to get to visit. Because of this I want to do absolutely everything possible - every ride, every attraction. I'm also a huge Harry Potter fan so I imagine I'll spend a fair bit of time in the Wizarding World. Basically am I going to be able to do everything? And is there an order you would recommend doing everything in? I'm assuming citywalk is open later than the actual park?

Also as an extra question - what are the prices like in Wizarding World? If there's anything specific you know the price of that's would be great but even rough estimates gives me an idea of how much to budget.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hey! hopefully I could give you some advice about visiting USH.

Buy tickets online, they give discounts depending on what day you go

If you want to do everything and don't want to pay the outrageously expensive Front line passes then come early. The park is small enough (even with Harry Potter) to finish it no later than the afternoon if you arrive early.

from my experience EVERYBODY goes to potter first and the waittimes skyrocket in the morning but I've noticed later in the day that Potter's wait times dies down drastically since people have already ridden it so outsmart the crowds and do all the other rides first and later in the day go into hogsmeade when the crowd dies down. unless you really want to do potter first then arrive early.

as for the prices I know that butterbeer is around 10 dollars (with souvenir mug) a wand is around 40-50 dollars and if you really want one a house robe goes for around 80 dollars

Reactions: Allia and Jon Fu
Hey good news! Monday - thursday are the best days to visit the park! Im visiting tomorrow :D  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone! I'm extremely excited to announce that I will be officially heading to Universal Studios Orlando for my first time on Friday.

However, I have no idea what to expect from the park. Does anyone have any advice on what I should do?