Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Help with renewing AP

BernardMesa

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2013
California
I'm on the AP site and when I click "renew now" the only option for renewing my pass is the flex pay option. Is there a way on the site to just pay in full?

That's what I used to do and i'm certain they didn't stop that option.

It's complete bullshit - pardon my language - that they're insisting on flex pay. The reason is probably so that they can catch people who forget to pay one month and charge them extra for late fees. I'll take my butt down to the park and pay it at the damn window before I ever do that. I have enough bills to pay each month! 

Yeah, i remember when Universal had that USHRenew.com Site. It had options of paying it once, or Flex Pay

It's complete bullshit - pardon my language - that they're insisting on flex pay. The reason is probably so that they can catch people who forget to pay one month and charge them extra for late fees. I'll take my butt down to the park and pay it at the damn window before I ever do that. I have enough bills to pay each month! 
You hit the nail on the head. That's why everyone pushes these payment programs. People are more likely to default on their monthly payments, which in turn, generates more revenue for the park.

Sucks. I wonder if you can renew over the phone to get rid of Flex Play. If not, screw it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think USH was getting more stuff starting after USH got rid of the AP plastic cards, which may have started the new park shift.