Hey all! | Inside Universal Forums

Hey all!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 9, 2012
Scotland
Hey guys, decided to join your seemingly awesome forum and have decided to introduce myself formally so you can get to know me a bit before I go and make regular posts.

My name is Cameron and I am 16 years old from the mythical Glasgow, Scotland, so quite a distance from the Orlando haven, not that its ever stopped me. I consider myself to know a fair bit about the parks in Orlando but I'm sure I'll be proven very very wrong on here. So I've been visiting the Orlando area since the age of 1, literally. In fact I actually took my first steps in a holiday rental in Davenport. Despite being only 16 I have visited Orlando 9 times and I am returning on the 21st of July for our semi-annual three week visit :happy:. I have reached the age where Disney is no longer on the cards for our family as my dad and I are great thrill seekers and are in the process of bringing up my younger brother to reach the same level of love for the thrills as us so we only really visit UOR and SeaWorld and Busch Gardens. However I do have to admit I have never, ever, stayed on site and I haven't visited since summer 2009 so there is plenty of new things to see and do at Uni and SW/Busch this month including WWoHP and RRR :happy:. Fair to say I'm excited!

Anyway, sorry for the lengthy post, just wanted to share my enthusiasm and say a formal hello!