Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Heyo!

Nov 3, 2019
I'm Jane! I've been lurking for a couple months prior to now, mainly following the news for HHN 29 before I went (first time at the event too! Had a blast!). I planned on making an account prior to my trip, but I found myself busy with other things. I've been going to Universal Orlando ever since I was young, and I'm a Busch Gardens Williamsburg regular. I'll probably be the most active in Horror Nights related threads.

I'm Jane! I've been lurking for a couple months prior to now, mainly following the news for HHN 29 before I went (first time at the event too! Had a blast!). I planned on making an account prior to my trip, but I found myself busy with other things. I've been going to Universal Orlando ever since I was young, and I'm a Busch Gardens Williamsburg regular. I'll probably be the most active in Horror Nights related threads.
Welcome to IU Forums. :toast:....I used to go to BGW once every few years, but stopped when Blackstone gutted most of that great live entertainment they had at BGW.

Welcome to posting. Lots of good info to be had here.