Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 2021: Employee Preview Night

Saw a vid of TCM, looks really good (though it seems they opted to have larger scenes as opposed to smaller, making it seemingly shorter). Design wise, looks great too; you can tell the improvements made since 2012's.

Saw a vid of TCM, looks really good (though it seems they opted to have larger scenes as opposed to smaller, making it seemingly shorter). Design wise, looks great too; you can tell the improvements made since 2012's.

Looks like guests are responding to Texas Chainsaw Massacre the most positively so far...
Looks like some of the event this year has Plexiglas or some sort of divider in some places... like TMC's final scare with Nubbins Sawyer

Anyone know what Terror Lab is for Dining? I can kinda guess the others from where they're located, but I can't tell if that one is the bar, Jurassic Cafe, or what.

Operations question:
Was there any social distancing of any kind? Like the amount of groups that go in at once into a maze? How many people are seated on a tram? Where people are placed in lines? Anything like that. Debating if I need to keep my groups smaller or if I can let them stay big depending on any restrictions.

Also, nobody's talking about this, but we have an actual opening ceremony this year? After it got cut short in 2019 and with covid still happening, thats a huge surprise.

Reactions from Employee Preview Night at HHN Hollywood 2021:

Positive Reactions:
  • TCM steals the show
  • Halloween 4 is good and the best repeat house ever in HHN Hollywood’s history
  • The Terror Tram has more energy than ever before
  • Silver Screem Queenz is one of the best scare zones at HHN Hollywood in the past few years
  • Great Year Overall

Mixed Reactions:
  • The Opening Ceremony’s return is great, but the actors run out from the side
  • Bride has some beautiful rooms but the maze’s story gets a little bit jumbled and ruined by no SIF
  • Hill House has almost no Black Walls but the maze has some bad effects, mainly with The Bent-Neck Lady

Negative Reactions:
  • The Walking Dead Attraction is The Walking Dead Attraction
  • No SIF

Last edited: