HHN 2022: Most Anticipated Scarezone | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2022: Most Anticipated Scarezone

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Most Anticipated Scarezone?

• El Pueblo del Terror

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Sideshow Slaughterhouse

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Clownsawz

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Clownsawz is a tried and true concept and sets the tone for the event, Hollywood's chainsaw team is so high energy can't help but to be excited for them.

Reactions: Joey
Ehhhh.....I think the Sideshow Slaughterhouse is my most-anticipated. Otherwise the Death Eaters would be my most-anticipated.

So I guess there isn't a scarezone in front of AA huh?

Ehhhh.....I think the Sideshow Slaughterhouse is my most-anticipated. Otherwise the Death Eaters would be my most-anticipated.

So I guess there isn't a scarezone in front of AA huh?

I was wondering the same thing about the AA area?

my most anticipated zone is Pueblo Del Terror I love folklore and hope they continue to use different culture folklore

Reactions: JS610
Gonna have to put Pueblo del Terror at the top, since it's something we really haven't seen before and french street has really been on top of its game scarezone wise since 2018.
Death Eaters is gonna be right behind, since it's something thats definitely been a long time coming, and once again something new, but the fact that it isn't listed among the other scarezones makes me wonder if this is gonna function as a normal zone or just as kinda death eaters existing in the space.
Sideshow and Clownsawz get kinda lumped together for me, since lets be honest those two front of park zone basically melt into one anyway. Clownz and circus stuff is obviously a tried and true method at this point, and technically it's been 10 years since our last proper chainsaw clown zone, but it does feel a little tired for me. If they end up coming at it with a new aesthetic direction I might get back some of that interest. I will say though, given the odd through line of a clown theme this year, (Hollywood Harry on tram, Clownsawz, Killer Klowns), kinda feels like a missed opportunity to not tie Harry into the main zone and let him at least be like a mini-icon.

Reactions: DTH
honestly more excited for the mini scare experiences that are gunna be around the park. I think thats a really smart way of making the event feel fuller given the limited amount of space we have.