Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: Halloween

Jan 22, 2008
Orlando, FL
As leaked by @HalloweenMovies on Twitter

Michael-Myers.jpg

https://twitter.com/halloweenmovies/status/489865056851480576

More to come soon.

Woo hoo!!! This ones gonna be great. Hopefully they keep it in the first movie and possibly the second for the asylum. This is up there with my most anticipated

:lol:

Do the people running these twitter and facebook accounts not understand which picture they are attaching to these things? Let alone refresh the page and review it?

I mean the amount of "accidental" pre-released house stuff this year is incredible. I've never seen so many oopsies in HHN history then I've seen this year.

based on the myers they used, it's safe to say it's classic Halloween :)happy:)

Would love the cameo of the Silver Shamrock commercial and the 3 halloween mask as well.

These leaks happen all the time and all in hilarious ways. My personal favorites are the evil dead DVDs, Alice cooper on his live stream and the best one, resident evil on display at publix LOL

Oh that's right. I remember the Evil Dead leak last year and the Resident Evil one. It's too many people with too much information not being on the exact same page.

Universal PR can only do so much, except rip the people apart for doing it. Otherwise they're kind of screwed.

True, every year something big gets leaked and it's lame as hell. Remember back in 2009 when the theme was leaked through overhearing a conversation in hot topic? That ones pretty hilarious

Universal should just announce things in a better manner instead of trying to draw it out and let everything end up spoiled anyways.

But on Halloween, first official announcement from HHN I'm happy about.

Much like last year, Publix has goofed and put this HHN display out early. Official announcement to come this week.

Bv7X0_qIEAAO3_A.jpg
YES!!! Oh the hilarity. And people thought diagon was the worst kept secret, this was leaked TWICE before it's announcement. Props to you publix man...props to you and your entire family