Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

How much is the upgrade? It wouldn't make sense to be just the price difference because Rush of Fear includes Saturdays.

It's just the price difference. They don't give a crap because in the grand scheme of things you are in there most likely spending money so it's better than you not being there. It's not like it's sold out that night and they turned away people who would have paid.

Interesting. I didn't know there was a back door way to add Saturdays to the Frequent Fear Pass. I know people who would have bought a Frequent Fear Pass if it included the first three Saturdays. The price games with HHN tickets are so convoluted.

Gotcha! :thumbs: Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, I'm geographically challenged and there is no way for me to get down to Universal for me to do it in person. :blank: Do you think they would make an exception if I called?

Gotcha! :thumbs: Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, I'm geographically challenged and there is no way for me to get down to Universal for me to do it in person. :blank: Do you think they would make an exception if I called?

They said they do it in person so you can't transfer the ticket to another person. Since it is a different ticket I think they have to transfer your finger prints. Always worth a try though.

Sorry I'm late to replying wedding stuff was hectic and then honeymoon had no good internet. Yes you can get more than 6 as long as they are separate orders and yes you only pay the difference from rush of fear to ff. We did both of these