Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Official ticket information has yet to be released. So far, a special HHN/Sapphire Falls vacation package is the only information available. Watch this thread when ticket information is finally released.

Ticket information is usually released around June.

Here are the official dates for this year:

SEPTEMBER
16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30

OCTOBER

1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31

Special Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Halloween Horror Nights Package

Starts at $209 per adult, per night, tax inclusive. Book by May 31 for travel from Sept. 16 – Oct. 31

• 3-Night On-site Hotel Accommodations
  • 2-Day Park-to-Park Ticket
  • 1-Night Admission to Halloween Horror Nights (Sunday – Friday)
  • Early Park Admission one hour before the theme park opens to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
  • Access to select live entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk
  • Limited Time Offer – Receive a FREE $150 Hotel Dining Credit (per room) when you stay 3-nights at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort with Sunday – Thursday travel. Book by 5/31/2016.

Halloween Horror Nights® Packages | Universal Orlando®
Also on-sale now, is an HHN Add-on Ticket. This ticket allows guests to add admission to Halloween Horror Nights to the purchase of a regular Universal Orlando theme park ticket for only $59. This offer is valid on any Sunday through Friday event night.

Last edited:
Am I reading too much into the early admission not mentioning Harry Potter?

I just fell that when another 1K rooms come online, the either need to cut early admission from the partner hotels or they need to open more of the park for that hour.

This is a rumor as of now. I can't find anything on the AP site or the main UOR site that backs this up.

UOR twitter is backing it up, but I'm not convinced they know what they're talking about.
Yeah I saw UOR twitter reply about it. Wasn't FL resident parking free after a certain point anyway if that's still the case then I guess this is a non issue.

This is a rumor as of now. I can't find anything on the AP site or the main UOR site that backs this up.

UOR twitter is backing it up, but I'm not convinced they know what they're talking about.

I saw the screenshot in the UOAP Group of the new passholder's email. Obviously gonna become another discussion, but it sorta tips the hat that Mardi Gras will be hard-ticket next year.

But.... Need official word from UO.

I saw the screenshot in the UOAP Group of the new passholder's email. Obviously gonna become another discussion, but it sorta tips the hat that Mardi Gras will be hard-ticket next year.

But.... Need official word from UO.
Maybe Mardi Gras just isn't my thing but I can't see that doing well as a separately ticket event, it's just a parade and a concert. At that point I guess they're basically selling concert tickets.

Maybe Mardi Gras just isn't my thing but I can't see that doing well as a separately ticket event, it's just a parade and a concert. At that point I guess they're basically selling concert tickets.

I think that's assuming Mardi Gras stays the same event as is, though. With the new Christmas Parties that are apparently on the way with more offerings, they could be looking to expand what the MG event is.

I actually just looked at the calendar and for me at least Fridays are the only days I would get there later in the evening and it seems IOA is open till 8 almost all of them, so I guess it won't affect me.

FYI, UOR's twitter has clarified that Preferred and Premier APs still get free self parking on event nights as always.
I guess someone on their social media team just got confused and interpreted the policy incorrectly. This seems to be happening more and more lately, last years FFP upgrade issue being another example.

I guess someone on their social media team just got confused and interpreted the policy incorrectly. This seems to be happening more and more lately, last years FFP upgrade issue being another example.

Yea, I don't blame a social media person for not knowing, but I do think they need to get a clear cut answer from someone who does before answering on twitter

When do we think the Unmasking the horror tours will be released? We're going in September and it's on thing I defo don't wanna miss!

I know last year there was a rumor of removing any HHN "passes" (FF, RoF) - have any of those surfaced for HHN26?

Nothing official so far. I don't think anyone is expecting them to disappear, but there are some (myself included) that think that we'll see changes in prices or dates that they can be used.