Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 26: When are You Going?

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
It is time!

When are you going to HHN 26?

We encourage our members to hopefully spread those little social butterfly wings and meet some of the people who you digitally chat with on a daily basis at the event. PM them, post about it, write a poem... whatever floats the boats.

YESSS!!!!!!

I'll be there Sept. 22 and 23 for vacation
Hopefully every night from Oct 6th to the 9th. I'll be working a convention at the Gaylord palms that week and it just depends how early I can get out there.

Going for the first time on my own on the 16th/22nd September! My fiancée won't come so wish me luck braving it alone. So excited!

I'm gunna be there most likely the opening two weekends then pepper some more in throughout the event then be there for last weekend. I a very excited this year. This year's house lineup has me more hyped than last year so as long as there are no disappointments as big as Run was last year this should easily eclipse last year.

Gonna be a wacky one for me this year with my son making his grand introduction not too long ago. That said planning on going all of opening weekend, Sept 22-25, closing night, and plenty of other days here and there.

We will be there Sep 29th, 3oth, and Oct 2nd but we are not buying express. We also have the dual UTH tour on the 30th if anyone else is there that day.

Incidentally, we will be at HOS on Oct 1st if anyone is headed out that way.

Question about HHN... I'm attending a private event at US on 10/5 from 7:30 to 11 pm. (Convention with the missus)
The park closes to the public at 6. Do you think the HHN houses will be open for the party or not? Just curious.

10/5 is not a HHN night so I doubt any houses would be offered. They would have to do makeup and staff them. Maybe your group arranged for one to be done but I would not think so. Did you get an agenda of the event? @Yabbadabba Doh

Gonna try to be there a lot this year and get the most out of the FFP+

September 16, 17, 18, 25, 30
October 6, 7, 14, 16, 23, 28, 30, 31