HHN 28: Revenge of Chucky | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Revenge of Chucky

happy bunny rabbit

Veteran Member
Feb 2, 2018
I’m a little wary on this one for reasons I’ve explained, but I’ll enjoy the killer generic toys if nothing else.

AlexanderMBush

Legendary Member
Nov 23, 2013
Arizona
So, just to bring this up; it seems that @Legacy has somewhat alluded this scare-zone to being a favorite for the Creative teams this year (but I may be mistaken by who said that).

I'll settle for a scare-zone, even though I still wish for Child's Play to get proper representation, as that can lead to a rather fun house if done clever enough. Curious to see the other toys that come to life, as there is a lot they could do with what is given.

Lucky Planet

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2013
I hope to god we get melted Barbies. Dollhouse of the Damned had them already. I hope they bring those costumes back

In fact I hope they would use a lot from Dollhouse of the Damned. I hope those creepy babies come back

I also hope they use masks like these

Reactions: Robert Bliss

jrn14

Veteran Member
Dec 21, 2016
Thanks, I knew Child's Play was late 80s... but is Revenge of Chucky a more recent sequel? or did I make that up in my head?