Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Revenge of Chucky

So, just to bring this up; it seems that @Legacy has somewhat alluded this scare-zone to being a favorite for the Creative teams this year (but I may be mistaken by who said that).

I'll settle for a scare-zone, even though I still wish for Child's Play to get proper representation, as that can lead to a rather fun house if done clever enough. Curious to see the other toys that come to life, as there is a lot they could do with what is given.

I hope to god we get melted Barbies. Dollhouse of the Damned had them already. I hope they bring those costumes back

In fact I hope they would use a lot from Dollhouse of the Damned. I hope those creepy babies come back

I also hope they use masks like these
s-l300.jpg

Thanks, I knew Child's Play was late 80s... but is Revenge of Chucky a more recent sequel? or did I make that up in my head?