HHN 29: Nightingales: Blood Pit | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 29: Nightingales: Blood Pit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am very interested to see how they take them in this kind of direction. Plenty of avenues with the Roman Empire, especially from within the timeframe of the Antonine Plague (as I assume being the timeframe of this) with those creatures.

I’m very interested to learn more about these characters. Sounds like an interesting idea.

It’s about damn time they got a sequel. Wasn’t there one rumored for 24? Either way this is the franchise that took way too long to get a sequel considering the original was that good.

Hopefully this one can live up to the OG. Also Sprung 1?

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Excited to see them in action. And in what I’m sure will be some pretty incredible sets ! Based on the discriprion I’m guessing the gladiator battles are not limited to the Colleseum? It’ll be the whole city ?

This is definitely a nice surprise, I've always been intrigued by the Nightingales themselves, and a gladiator area/pit offers plenty of opportunities for plenty of insanity, killer masks and some eye candy as well.

All in all, I think this is a good first original house to announce, and I'm certainly looking forward to it!