HHN 30: Food & Drink | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: Food & Drink

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Happy they’re bringing back the Arepa’s, but they’re way overpriced. With the Mardi Gras punchcard they ended up being half the price of that? Ugh…

So far pretty impressed with the offerings. I haven't attended since 2015, but this feels like a major step up.

It feels like the past several years they've been gradually stepping it up with the food options, 29 was nice with the addition of the Starcourt food court, and with the recent successes of Mardi Gras and the Summer Food Festivals, it's great to see them bringing that into HHN.

This is awesome. My boyfriend’s vegetarian, so some properly themed veggie food’s gonna thrill him. And I’ll eat my roasted human in the meantime.

Is the Pumpkin booth the same one as the Arepa booth? The arepa/chicken tender sandwich booths look more like generic booths.

This is awesome. My boyfriend’s vegetarian, so some properly themed veggie food’s gonna thrill him. And I’ll eat my roasted human in the meantime.

Is the Pumpkin booth the same one as the Arepa booth? The arepa/chicken tender sandwich booths look more like generic booths.

The arepa/chicken tender menus are the food trucks from last year.

Definitely liking the looks of all the food options revealed so far, and it's good to see there's a nice amount of vegetarian/vegan options as well! The signature drinks look pretty tasty to me, and I appreciate they're each in a distinct spot since I recall back in 2019 there were multiple drinks and they seemed randomly spread about where they were.

All in all, good stuff and just another thing that is making this year feel pretty special. Looking forward to seeing what treats are offered in the Carnival Pop Up and the Tribute store!

Reactions: Tbad556 and Clive