HHN 30: Puppet Theater: Captive Audience | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: Puppet Theater: Captive Audience

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is there a scare actor in here that mask is the comedy and tragedy? I think I heard that somewhere but I havwnt seen him. I'd so what room is he in?

I recalled seeing one with the tri-face (Comedy, Tragedy and Chaos). Can't say for sure where, but it was near the end of the house. There's also a different scareactor with three separate faces on their head and both hands that's near the beginning.

I recalled seeing one with the tri-face (Comedy, Tragedy and Chaos). Can't say for sure where, but it was near the end of the house. There's also a different scareactor with three separate faces on their head and both hands that's near the beginning.
the way gnome puppet sings makes me laugh so much.
and also the actor doing the monologue with the skull in his hand is my favorite too. lol. I really love him.
So, during some sets the Shakespeare actor doing the monologue is in fact the tri face actor. I have seen both in that same spot and the dialogue does not change any.

the way gnome puppet sings makes me laugh so much.
and also the actor doing the monologue with the skull in his hand is my favorite too. lol. I really love him.

When I went through the house on Sunday, the Shakespeare guy was holding a head in his hand that he was actually puppeteering. It was mouthing along to the Hamlet lines and it was CREEPY and actually incredible. I went back to look at walkthroughs and saw that he was just holding a static skull in the video? I assume that must have been a mid-run change I’m not sure, but the effect I saw really elevated that room and the whole house for me!

When I went through the house on Sunday, the Shakespeare guy was holding a head in his hand that he was actually puppeteering. It was mouthing along to the Hamlet lines and it was CREEPY and actually incredible. I went back to look at walkthroughs and saw that he was just holding a static skull in the video? I assume that must have been a mid-run change I’m not sure, but the effect I saw really elevated that room and the whole house for me!

I've seen the puppeteered head and am a big fan.

My impression was that the three-mask guy from the opening scene gets placed there if the Shakespearean performer is unavailable for some reason. He only appeared there on my run after the Shakespearean performer was missing earlier in the evening.