HHN 30 Tribute Store (2021) | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30 Tribute Store (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Completed Tribute Store!!

At around the 1:14 mark is the shirt on the right the team member shirt? I hope not because I want it haha! I've got a hunch it is though.

Edit: Yeah that is definitely the team member shirt. Im happy TM's get a cool looking shirt considering the TM black out dates it's the least they could do.

Last edited:
So with HHN Bear being a center piece does that elevate him to official Icon status? If so we need to start some kind of campaign to make it canon that Jack rides him Putin style.

R.7f4616a3e6bef27252de19e2bdc66062

Since I am not really sure where to put this

In Tim Tracker’s latest video he reads the letters scattered through the tribute store that seem to be building a story of someone gaining power through the permission of the town around him. Someone who feasibly escaped Shadybrook into Carey. Also someone who seems aware of the icons.

Could this somehow be tied to Wicked Growth? Could this someone be the Pumpkin Lord who has infected the town of Carey? Is this the Nathaniel Crowe type character we were supposed to have had?

Since I am not really sure where to put this

In Tim Tracker’s latest video he reads the letters scattered through the tribute store that seem to be building a story of someone gaining power through the permission of the town around him. Someone who feasibly escaped Shadybrook into Carey. Also someone who seems aware of the icons.

Could this somehow be tied to Wicked Growth? Could this someone be the Pumpkin Lord who has infected the town of Carey? Is this the Nathaniel Crowe type character we were supposed to have had?
It almost sounds like someone close to Jack, because he seems to know the Icons really well

Universal Orlando has opened the Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store - an immersive retail location designed to celebrate the upcoming 30th year of Horror, with themed rooms decked with specialty merchandise, a variety of unique treats, and more.

Reactions: londonwerecat