Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2020 Halloween Tribute Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
A birdie told me the HHN Tribute Store facade went up over night, can anyone post photos?
The park just opened, so I would give it a couple of hours before photos start showing up.
I heard an update on HHN Hollywood. Someone apparently said that they took down the facades in order to move the mazes so they are spaced out more. I dont know how true this is.

They should put a jack face over the metal Struss in the middle!

also I could be way wrong but could the store possibly be dungeon of terror themed?

Last edited:
A little birdie told me the Tribute Store is opening July 24 with limited space/merch. Fully open once event starts. Anyone else heard anything similar from the inside?
Makes sense if announcements come the 23rd just don’t know why it would be limited space and merch if everything is announced unless they are planning on not announcing everything that day

Saw someone point this out on Twitter.

Also, if I'm eyeballing the font used on the signage correctly, it seems incredibly similar to the one used in Beetlejuice's logo.
View attachment 12812View attachment 12813

There’s no doubt in my mind graveyard revue was a inspiration for it. It also reminds me of frankensteins ruins after he pulls the switch which could also be a hit of what the brides facade will be

I was about to post that :). It looks awesome but I don’t think it is finished quite yet. But that also gives a bit of hope for an announcement at the 23rd and the shop being open at August 1st.

There’s no doubt in my mind graveyard revue was a inspiration for it. It also reminds me of frankensteins ruins after he pulls the switch which could also be a hit of what the brides facade will be
Yeah it’s definitely a mix between Beetlejuice (GR) and the Universal Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.