2020 Halloween Tribute Store | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

2020 Halloween Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, that's some pretty poor forecasting and ordering. A major offering is sold out weeks before the event was even set to open? How long did they think these were going to last if HHN30 actually opened and more than just locals were able to purchase them?

Or they only ordered a few with the plan to reorder more stock throughout the event. With the event cancelled no reason to order more.

Or they only ordered a few with the plan to reorder more stock throughout the event. With the event cancelled no reason to order more.

Probably a little bit of both. They lasted roughly a week with just locals buying. If these had gone out, and had full HHN crowds buying, they would have sold out in probably a day or two, and there would have been a large gap between then, and a restock.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Probably a little bit of both. They lasted roughly a week with just locals buying. If these had gone out, and had full HHN crowds buying, they would have sold out in probably a day or two, and there would have been a large gap between then, and a restock.

I mean I dunno what to tell you besides the event doesn’t buy all their merch at the start of the event and instead does JIT ordering.

If true, that's some pretty poor forecasting and ordering. A major offering is sold out weeks before the event was even set to open? How long did they think these were going to last if HHN30 actually opened and more than just locals were able to purchase them?
It does suck they are sold out as I don’t have a full set yet, since I’m at universal till Saturday I went to the tribute store this morning and no pins were left and when I ask I was told they sold out first thing this morning and are not getting anymore.

I understand this isn’t a spec/rumors thread, so just take this down if it’s not allowed, but I’ve heard of the introduction of an icon named Blood this year, and she would be related to Bone in some way. I’m wondering if maybe the concealed top part of the icons poster in the tribute store had Blood and Bone on it
Blood was conceived to appear with Bone, but they ran out of time because of the hurricanes to fully develop the costume. And neither are icons. They were developed by marketing, but A&D didn’t want them to presented as icons.

Blood was conceived to appear with Bone, but they ran out of time because of the hurricanes to fully develop the costume. And neither are icons. They were developed by marketing, but A&D didn’t want them to presented as icons.
Interesting, I always thought it was the other way around, meaning A&D was pushing for Bone's icon status

What would we do without you

Status
Not open for further replies.