HHN 31 Construction Thread | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31 Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not to be that guy but do those tents pass code? Reedy Creek would laugh you out of the room if you proposed that.

So you'll be in a tent but not really know you're in a tent because you won't see the exterior of it ... and the you'll spend your time in line in a themed garage for a (closed?) ride.

This whole setup really is epic - fascinated to see what house they chose for this Frankenstein. Cheers to the workers for pulling this off.

You say this but last year the Beetlejuice/hill house break tent was literally inside of the hill house queue haha
That's not what I meant when I wrote this. I thought the person was insinuating that that tent was just being built for break space from the wording. I misunderstood.

Obviously there's a house tent here, but it does look like there's a disconnected tent which could be a break/makeup area.

I quickly worked on this, but here is rough comparison that shows the size difference between these new Fast and Furious tents and the MIB tent...

This is not fully accurate especially because we only really have helicopter shots of these new Fast and Furious tents, but it currently might be the best way to compare the current size of the Fast and Furious tents with other locations.
1651267398273.png

I quickly worked on this, but here is rough comparison that shows the size difference between these new Fast and Furious tents and the MIB tent...

This is not fully accurate especially because we only really have helicopter shots of these new Fast and Furious tents, but it currently might be the best way to compare the current size of the Fast and Furious tents with other locations.
View attachment 16272
plus what's being worked on inside the queue, in total it would be a bit bigger than MIB