HHN 31: Ghoulish! A Halloween Tale | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31: Ghoulish! A Halloween Tale

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Allison

Staff
Apr 18, 2018
9400BE83-67C6-4FF0-9B08-2C927B21F688.jpeg

Ghoulish! A Halloween Tale

On a Halloween night, a ghost story becomes reality as you go beyond the grave in a spectacularly spooky show on Universal Studios' lagoon.

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I've heard rumors that this will be based on a children's story book - if so, this is going to be so cool. Wonder if they incorporate Weeknd music at all.

I've heard rumors that this will be based on a children's story book - if so, this is going to be so cool. Wonder if they incorporate Weeknd music at all.
The press release had a bit of a more fleshed out description and I'd definitely expect The Weeknd going off of the italicized bit:

"An all-new show taking place in the Universal Studios lagoon that follows the Grim Reaper on the undertaking of what happens beyond the grave – all set to eerily-remixed music by some of today’s most iconic artists."

I loved MoM in 2019, but last year was so underwhelming without any catchy IP music (the lack of Beetlejuice really hurt in this regard). So I’m fine with them doing something entirely different this year.

Looking forward to this! loved the water show in 29, 30 coulda been better. Maybe they learned from that, we will see soon! Very excited for the narrated aspect of it this year. Think it ties into the event nicely and will make for a great event!

Something like that. I think the ending is what will be when "hell" breaks through and when we get Weeknd's music.

If "hell" is represented in the show, I wonder purgatory could be too, because that could create a nice "tie-in" with The Weeknd's Dawn FM album.

Edit: Oops.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, the new photos in the construction thread show the sineage up for the show with an LP look and feel. It says Side One is the 9 and 10pm shows, and Side Two is the 11 and Midnight shows.

Wonder of that's just a design choice. Or if there will actually be two different versions of the show each night?

Hmmmm, the new photos in the construction thread show the sineage up for the show with an LP look and feel. It says Side One is the 9 and 10pm shows, and Side Two is the 11 and Midnight shows.

Wonder of that's just a design choice. Or if there will actually be two different versions of the show each night?

I don’t believe there is more than one show.

I'm asking for clarification. I haven not yet heard about two different shows. I could be wrong!

It just reminds me of how with Death Drums I could never see all the shows. Didn't they change depending on the hour? I know I never saw all of them. It was terrible lol