HHN 31 Tribute Store | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31 Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Discuss all aspects of this year's Tribute Store here.

For the first time ever, the scares taking root in the streets of Universal Studios Florida will bleed into the theme of the Halloween Horror Nights Tribute Store with a collection of incredibly detailed environments inspired by the iconic Halloween haunts featured throughout the event. Guests will shop the latest Halloween Horror Nights merchandise and treats as they venture through a Pumpkin Patch, Cemetery and Witch’s Cottage – eventually making their way to the final room – an elaborate Halloween festival set in the same town as the store’s neighboring scare zone, “Sweet Revenge.”

Last edited:
Reactions: ultimateforce
I can't wait for Earl the Squirrel to visit the HHN Tribute Store... it'll scare the nuts out of him!

Also... I'm calling it now, the B&T show tombstones end up in the cemetery room. Maybe even the old 2012 SZ Kong, JAWS, Herc/Xena gravemarkers too

Reactions: Fear2010
TMs have access to the Tribute Store tonight, so I'd imagine we see it open to the public tomorrow? A little treat for those starting their opening weekend stays a little early..

Reactions: Alicia
Not sure if it's "set in stone" but the general belief was it would be open tonight for the TM preview, tomorrow for AP holders, then Friday for everybody.
I keep hearing that, but would love to see it verified. Has anyone asked the official Universal Orlando account on social media today? Might head down tomorrow just in case anyway.

Reactions: Neo
I've been looking at photos and watching some video tours of the store... and unless I'm completely hallucinating, the name "Frankenstein" appears to be misspelled as "Frankenstien" on printed materials throughout the space. Odd that something like that would slip by.

Reactions: merlin0402
I wonder what days and times you all are visiting? Cause it’s so nice and chill when I go. Other than opening day with all the other bloggers and vloggers, I haven’t any issues maneuvering this store.

On the HHN night went to, it actually had the longest lines to pay I'd ever seen at the Tribute Store. Backed up into the previous room. We dropped what we wanted and left.

Reactions: UniversalRBLX
I wonder what days and times you all are visiting? Cause it’s so nice and chill when I go. Other than opening day with all the other bloggers and vloggers, I haven’t any issues maneuvering this store.

Sunday night around 9p, the congestion was backed up all the way to the cemetery room.