HHN 9 (1999) | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 9 (1999)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Great find!

Kinda interesting how the front entrance and about 80% of the park are basically exactly the same. If you were to film the very front entrance and a lot of the park for some found footage movie set in the late 90's, you could easily sell it with some VHS visuals.

Now if only we can find some footage of HHN Hollywood 1999. I've looked everywhere I could for any footage I can find, but that event has been completely memory-holed by the internet.

Great find!

Kinda interesting how the front entrance and about 80% of the park are basically exactly the same. If you were to film the very front entrance and a lot of the park for some found footage movie set in the late 90's, you could easily sell it with some VHS visuals.

Now if only we can find some footage of HHN Hollywood 1999. I've looked everywhere I could for any footage I can find, but that event has been completely memory-holed by the internet.

If I remember correctly, when Horrornightnightmares still had the Hollywood forum, someone posted a link to a website that apparently had a DVD containing all the footage of HHN that year?

Reactions: youhow2
Was the ending haunted house from the Doomsday haunted house? (No, not the 2008 one based on a film, the original haunted house from the 1999 event)

If I remember correctly, when Horrornightnightmares still had the Hollywood forum, someone posted a link to a website that apparently had a DVD containing all the footage of HHN that year?
Oh, sorry for a double post, but that's interesting! I hope someone still has that DVD (and maybe the 2000 HHN DVD as well)! ^_^