Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN/Deluxe On-Site Hotel FL Res Rates

Jul 27, 2015
Miami
Hi guys. This will be my fourth year in a row attending HHN in Orlando. I always stay on site at a deluxe resort (usually RPR) and they offer the FL resident rates around the same time the ticket options come out. Do you know when they FL rates will be available for the deluxe resorts for HHN?

I checked on Universal's but the new lay out isn't so good. The FL rates they are only showing are for Cabana and SF. I called and the guy said only those two are being offered for FL rates right now, he said he was new too. Is this something new? Do you think they will eventually become available? Thanks.

It's all a matter of $$. If they're not getting the occupancy they want they'll open it up, but don't count on it. I just got Cabana Bay for Sept 15th-17th for $144 a night.

It's all a matter of $$. If they're not getting the occupancy they want they'll open it up, but don't count on it. I just got Cabana Bay for Sept 15th-17th for $144 a night.

Makes sense, I still have time. If I scored the rate three years in a row for HRH and RPR, I'm hoping they will open up again.

Based on the availability for HHN nights at HR and RPR don't look good for any discounts. When I booked back in April for 2nd week of HHN at RPR. I booked a std with the
hope of upgrading to a water view none were available. (I am gold a member)Showing seasonal rates now.

Based on the availability for HHN nights at HR and RPR don't look good for any discounts. When I booked back in April for 2nd week of HHN at RPR. I booked a std with the
hope of upgrading to a water view none were available. (I am gold a member)Showing seasonal rates now.

The hype must be real this year. The past three years, I've never had an issue. Was getting RPR for like $160 a night in late Sept using my FL resident rate.