Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 2022 (USH): Construction Thread

Also still have to see what's happening in Waterworld (Evil Dead) and old Walking Dead (Killer Klownz)!
Usually the spec is off by at least one so I am very curious to see which of those isn't going to make it.

Also still have to see what's happening in Waterworld (Evil Dead) and old Walking Dead (Killer Klownz)!
Usually the spec is off by at least one so I am very curious to see which of those isn't going to make it.
I think 29 is going to be the one venue that’s off. That’s my prediction.

House next to The Mummy taking shape. What do you think it could be? Glad to see that HHN has a bigger budget this year.

Attachments

• 183DC5D8-822E-4E88-814A-12859E8C9905.jpeg
    183DC5D8-822E-4E88-814A-12859E8C9905.jpeg
    676.5 KB · Views: 21
* I'm wrong about everything and it's none of those.

Ha! Love the honesty. We are all just guessers here (unless someone on this forum is actually building these things).
As for the extra construction time, it’s probably due to Covid protocols still in place as well as lumber shortages.

Ha! Love the honesty. We are all just guessers here (unless someone on this forum is actually building these things).
As for the extra construction time, it’s probably due to Covid protocols still in place as well as lumber shortages.
it's more about lumber, not covid protocols I'm pretty sure. Also, if they are going bigger this time on the mazes, they might need more time to work

You must be new here haha there's a map in the speculation thread from some pretty good inside info. It's usually off by 1 or 2 mazes, but we're 100% certain this is Mummy. Also being built and we're 100% certain of so far is
La Llorona and a maze by The Weeknd

While Falls Lake is a huge piece of property that would be great to utilize for HHN, I have high doubts those sets are for HHN. That area is constantly used for filming and to keep it out of commission from April - November would be insanely costly. Especially because any time a production does use that area, it is for BIG movies with huuuuge budgets. If that area is being used, then it's a lot of money going into it. Even using it for a HHN commercial isn't likely.

If this popped up last second end of August or early September, I'd maybe believe it.

Something about seeing that second tent pop up made it feel more real! I wonder how soon they'll close the Waterworld queue since summer hasn't even remotely started yet.

Last edited: