Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 2022 (USH): Construction Thread

Here is a small update of some things around the park. This Instagram post shows some good progress on the mummy location facade, La Llorona and the the Curious George lot including that well that is still back there.

Looks like walls have gone up around the Waterworld queue also.

Wait, where is that well located? And it looks like there's another smaller one next to it slightly out of frame? (Frame 5)

If those are part of the facade, that's pretty cool. I remember there was a well in front of La Llorona but that looks like it's nowhere near it. And I remember it being smaller (unless they're just storing one of them there for now).

Also, I spotted that fence in front of that one facade. GREAT detail.

and the facade for Legend's Collide is a trading company named Alucard's Trading Co., a reference seeming to Alucard and the fact that it's backwards for Drac's name.

Murdy mentioned a queue video for the Universal Monsters 4.0 and I believe the mystery black box next to the facade is the video screen/projection booth. The rectangular hole is perfect for a white video screen sheet to be installed. Sure it's not exactly elevated higher for all guests to see, but it's the logical explanation.

Although Murdy did also mention this would potentially be the twitter password maze/house (if they're allowed), so maybe the black box of doom is for that. Otherwise I still say queue video

Is this the spot where there was random construction/torn up concrete that people were speculating?

We can see what's under that blue tarp. LOOOL

Another house leaked.
In the previous pic of the new tent, the blue tarp was in the shape of the curved circus tent top. I'm more surprised that it's "white" underneath.

Also I say less of a house leak & more of a house confirmation

That Scarecrow facade is getting more and more elaborate. Looks like they're putting down dead grass/hay to be out front of it to go with the fence. My next guess, some scarecrows will pop up and litter the front. In fact, it may be possible that could be the outdoor beginning portion of the maze if the fence is any indication - it leads guests into the farm establishment. I just don't see that area working as a queue zone like last year, but I could be wrong.

Also, it may be my imagination (or just the lighting/angle), but the La Llorona church I remember being more gray, while this version is more brownish.

Anyone see the latest construction updates? They put a dock in front of Legends Collide and they’re adding a “period vehicle” (per Murdy’s Twitter) and what looks like the foundation for a cornfield.

Of all of my years attending HHNH, I don’t recall them ever putting that much effort into the facades. Sure, you’ll find a small patch of grass or something right in front of it, but a freaking dock!?

This is very encouraging to see. Could this lend credence to those rumors of HHNH getting a budget boost this year?