Universal Horror Unleashed - Las Vegas, NV | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Horror Unleashed - Las Vegas, NV

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
All speculation aside, I think I'd definitely go check it out depending on the price. If it's the same quality or higher, it'd be a fun time. If there are at least 5-6 mazes, and they are IPs or originals I'd really want to see, I'd be happy to go. The only issue is I'd probably have zero time during October to actually do it.

"The company also announced plans for a year-round, horror-focused destination in Las Vegas. At 110,000 square feet, it will be the anchor tenant in a 20-acre expansion of Area15, an entertainment district that opened in Las Vegas in 2020. The location, near the city’s famous Strip and off of the 15 freeway, already includes themed restaurants and entertainment attractions such as Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart, an immersive art experience."

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

I use to live in Vegas and I can tell you right now that the fright industry is huge there. Seems like Universal is filling in the gap left when AdventureDome (indoor theme park) stopped hosting FrightDome. I'm very excited to see what this looks like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerroddragon
"The company also announced plans for a year-round, horror-focused destination in Las Vegas. At 110,000 square feet, it will be the anchor tenant in a 20-acre expansion of Area15, an entertainment district that opened in Las Vegas in 2020. The location, near the city’s famous Strip and off of the 15 freeway, already includes themed restaurants and entertainment attractions such as Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart, an immersive art experience."

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Wow…
1673460265481.gif

It's Area15 so think something like MeowWolf Omega Mart or Winkvision in scope.
Um.. yeah. I totally know what they are, lol

In all seriousness this could be pretty cool. I imagine it's only enough room for maybe what.. 2-3 mazes?

Would be fun to see a few permanent houses with Walking Dead Attraction level special effects and sets.

Deadline has this to say:

A Universal Parks & Resorts spokesperson tells Deadline that the company also plans an entirely new, permanent horror-themed entertainment experience in Las Vegas based on its parks’ wildly popular Halloween Horror Nights. The concept aims to bring to life Universal’s vast library of classic horror films with a variety of unique, immersive horror-centric experiences, bars and restaurants, seasonal events, and merchandise.

Sounds like an IP play along with tapping into Vegas haunt market. Any bets on what will come?