Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hi-ho, Suchomimus the Crocodile Mimic here

Apr 7, 2020
And today, I will you all a little bit bout myself and my interests. I am a native Floridan born and raised in the panhandle my whole life, though I will be movie a little ways east over the time zone. I have spent most of my time here reading the news on the home page until just the beginning of this year, when I discovered the forums and I found myself intrigued by all the ideas and discussions and good folk here. So after lurking through the first quarter of 2020, I finally decided to pluck the courage and start an account here. I also have an account on WDWMagic, where I spend 99% of my time there on the Imagineer forum. As much I like Disney World, I consider myself fonder of Universal; warts and all. I also love dinosaurs and other creatures from prehistoric times, locomotives, reading and cooking. I hope to become a good member of this website and to have many good friends here. - Sincerely, Suchomimus

And today, I will you all a little bit bout myself and my interests. I am a native Floridan born and raised in the panhandle my whole life, though I will be movie a little ways east over the time zone. I have spent most of my time here reading the news on the home page until just the beginning of this year, when I discovered the forums and I found myself intrigued by all the ideas and discussions and good folk here. So after lurking through the first quarter of 2020, I finally decided to pluck the courage and start an account here. I also have an account on WDWMagic, where I spend 99% of my time there on the Imagineer forum. As much I like Disney World, I consider myself fonder of Universal; warts and all. I also love dinosaurs and other creatures from prehistoric times, locomotives, reading and cooking. I hope to become a good member of this website and to have many good friends here. - Sincerely, Suchomimus
Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums!