Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hogwarts Legacy

Jun 14, 2010
South West FL
So in spite of all the controversy surrounding Rowling (and please avoid delving into that too far outside potential ramifications for this specific topic), it appears the RPG is going forward. And it looks pretty incredible to be honest... Trailer below.

It's going to be open world and be on Xbox and PC as well. I'm excited to see how it comes out.

I wonder if this is going to have sort of crossplay or multiplayer.

Yesterday a long video about the Back to Hogwarts 2022 day and news about all things Potter.
A significant part was the new game Hogwarts Legacy. The item was filmed in IOA and it ends with some shots of Hagrid's Motor Bike Adventure and then go to the game where the ruins of the attraction are re-created! It is so cool to see.
I'm looking forward to play this on my PS5.