Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Are you sure those are tvs? My first impression was they were the big fans that are in most of the outdoor queue areas, like in twister.

Yeah, Briman just told me that about three posts up. I hadn't even considered that possibility, but now that I think about it, those are almost definitely fans. I'm sure that if there are TV's present, they will be LCD's.

Drove by this morning... and yeah it looks like all the pieces are in. I'll try to snap a few pics on my lunch break if you guys haven't already seen it before then.

Nothing much has changed since the last piece was installed. They seemed to have worked on the top of the lift for most of the day. Also, some more merchandise has popped up.

IMG_3986.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_3988.jpg

IMG_3989.jpg

IMG_3990.jpg

IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_3993.jpg

IMG_3996.jpg

IMG_3997.jpg

IMG_3998.jpg

IMG_4000.jpg

nice photos does anybody know where they are going to put the lcd lights or are they somehow going be like the lights on the rails in the concept art